All Because Two People Fell In Love.
That is so cute :) Kids say the best things, juts imagine life without them... what on earth would we do!
Cute! Can't say no to that!
Knock knock, I want one! Ivan got all of 1 t or ting. Trin, 0!!
Dawson took one at every place you could choose one. Sometimes he took one for him and one for me. Score!
Guess what I have in the refrigeratator that is now calling my name. Power of suggestion, you know. Now to see how long I can resist.
Peanut butter cups are ok. Send the kids over this way and I give them mon's peanut butter cups. Really, if you get them here I'll get them all a big bag of those things.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is so cute :) Kids say the best things, juts imagine life without them... what on earth would we do!
Cute! Can't say no to that!
Knock knock, I want one!
Ivan got all of 1 t or ting. Trin, 0!!
Dawson took one at every place you could choose one. Sometimes he took one for him and one for me. Score!
Guess what I have in the refrigeratator that is now calling my name. Power of suggestion, you know. Now to see how long I can resist.
Peanut butter cups are ok. Send the kids over this way and I give them mon's peanut butter cups. Really, if you get them here I'll get them all a big bag of those things.
Post a Comment