I realized today how much I love the slobbery kisses from babies. Sawyer drenched me good today in spit. It was the best feeling ever. He snuggled into my neck giving me hugs and then the kisses started. He opens his little mouth and puts it against my cheek and kisses me all over. Then he'll move down to my chin and slobber it up and then the other cheek. And the whole time I'm giggling in delight. My giggles lead him to giggle and then he'll squeeze into my neck and the kisses start all over.
By the time he's done I have no more face make-up on, instead I proudly wear baby kisses. It's the best accessory a mom can have on.
3 comments:
That kid has got the best smile. I could use some baby kisses.
He'd be glad to give grandma some.
By the time I see him again they won't be baby kisses, unfortunately.
Post a Comment