Thursday, November 25, 2010

Turkey Coma

Today I am thankful for the wonderful time we had with Ty's family tonight. We had delicious turkey, stuffing, potatoes, salad, jello salad, rolls, sweet potatoes, and desserts. There was not a shortage of food. I am grateful for the love of family and for the opportunities we have to gather together and make memories.
Family is what makes holidays like today special. Thanksgiving would just be another meal, but with family it's a holiday. So with that being said, why not make every time family is gathered together a holiday. I celebrate every moment I have with my extended family. I love when I  get together with all my siblings up in Idaho. Whether it be for a quick weekend or a special event. Every time matters to me.
So here's to a wonderful Holiday with family! Thank you.

2 comments:

mom said...

Glad you had a good turkey day. We did too. 32 people were at Karen's. Mostly Stawicki's, unfortunately. Would have been nice to have more B's.

Kate said...

I agree, without family Thanksgiving this year was pretty close to being just another meal.