Boys, will be boys, And brothers will be brothers. And sometimes brothers fight. And it's so nice to know that my boys are no exception to this rule.
I sent the boys to their room to clean it up. I'm no fool, I know they don't ever clean. It's just playtime. Well, after 4, yes 4 hrs. it was time for them to be done. Tyler threatened them with bringing a garbage bag up to put their toys in if it wasn't cleaned. A threat he carries out. Ask my boys, he's done it before.
As the timer wound down, I gave the boys a 10 min warning. Within seconds a battle broke out and I could hear Dawson throwing stuff and Xander yelling at him to pick it up. Then as Dawson got madder, Xander said, "You're not listening to Jesus. What would he want you to do?" This angered Dawson even more so he started crying and throwing more toys. And Xander got even louder,"Your not listening to Jesus. Your not listening to Jesus. Satan is very happy with you. You need to listen to Jesus." Xander was screaming this to Dawson as he (Xander) threw the toys back at him.
Eventually, I intervened, calmed Dawson down. And the praised Xander for trying to be like Jesus, but also corrected him on yelling it at his brother while throwing toys back to him. Xander explained that he was throwing the toys back to Dawson so Dawson could choose the right and put them away.

2 comments:
hehehe.
You've sure got your hands full with those two. Good thing Sawyer is so much younger.
Post a Comment