Monday, November 22, 2010

Give Huggies a Hug.

Today's thing I am most grateful for is disposable diapers. This might seem silly, but trust me and any other mother. Disposable diapers are a mom's best friend.
Sawyer has had a fever the past 2 days. Hopefully it's just from teething, but the medicine and fever take their toll on his little body. And his diaper paid the price. And don'tcha know that thing held it all. So today I am very thankful for super duty diapers that can be filled to max capacity and contain all their contents.

2 comments:

Kate said...

So glad I was eating when I read this.

mom said...

I remember the day's of cloth diapers and being thankful your dad always did that load of laundry. It was nice to have disposable with the last 3 kids. Glad they held all you needed them to hold.