Saturday, November 6, 2010

Baby Food

And what do you do with all your left over pumpkins???
Make baby food of course. 





First cut the pumpkins in 1/2 and scrape out all the goop.

Place the pumpkins face down on a cookie sheet with some water to keep them moist.




After baking, scrape out the insides and place in a blender or food processor.

And the finished product. Yummy baby food. It's just pureed so you can make it into pie filling, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin cake,  

Here's Sawyer eating his new pumpkin food. I added a little cinnamon to it for some flavor. He liked it!!

2 comments:

mom said...

Good going, Molly. I'm impressed. Glad Sawyer liked it. Too bad you guys don't like pumpkin pie. [or am I remembering incorrectly?] Dad would love a homemade pp.
Good way to put your pumpkin patch to a good use.

Keri said...

I love pumpkin pie. So do my kids. But not Ty . At least it's not his favorite.