I realized I never blogged little dude's 6 month stats and accomplishments. My blog is my journal so I better make sure I record it.
Sawyer weighed in at 15lbs 1oz.=6%. All his food got turned into energy to make him taller. He is now 26in=23%, and his head is in the 13%. I can't remember how big/little it was.
Because I'm late on this blog I can add his newest accomplishments. Sawyer crawls all over the place. Full on real crawling. Not military style or scooting. He is very mobile. He reminds me of everything I need to baby proof. When your in our house, you'll constantly hear, "Close the basement door." or "Door". The kids often go downstairs to play and they always leave the basement door open. Not anymore, Sawyer heads straight for it. Hopefully the kids will soon learn to close the door before it's too late.
As of this past week, Sawyer decided he wanted to be a big kid and he pulled himself up to a standing position. I was hoping it was a freak of nature thing,but no luck. He constantly does it.. Any thing he can reach to pull up on, he does. It's amazing to see this itty bitty boy stand. He really doesn't look like he should be able to.
Sawyer also started baby food this past month. I wasn't sure if he could eat it. He never took to the spoon when I tried to feed him baby cereal. Turns out he didn't like the cereal and could use a spoon just fine as long as it was something he wanted in his mouth. He loves squash, carrots, sweet potatoes, and pumpkin. He also loves graham crackers.
I was talking to someone and commented on how I forgot what it was like to have a kid put everything in their mouth. I could leave pennies, toys, paper, toxic chemicals, poison basically anything laying around and Dawson never put anything in his mouth. And the other person said, "oh you mean you forgot what it was like to have a normal kid." Yeah, I guess I did.
Sawyer makes our house a very happy home. He smiles constantly and his giggle is very contagious.
I love you litte duders.
2 comments:
Naiya says he's so cute crawling on the ground and he looks so cute with that little smile. I agree!
I agree. He's got a killer smile. Has he tried going up the stairs yet?
Post a Comment