Kenzie drew this huge chalk pumpkin on half of our porch.
Xander in a tree. Mackenzie took the camera out when she was suppose to be doing homework.
| The neighbor's car. |
I love finding the random things my kids take pictures of. Unfortunately for them it also tells me where they've been. Or shouldn't have been.
| Dawson brought a pumpkin home almost every day from the farm. This is only half. |
3 comments:
Fun pictures! I love your kids!
They are fun pic's. Good thing you live where it's safe if they don't stay in when you're not there.
I hope that spider wasn't on your door. Yuck!
Are you relieved the farm time if over?
Still can't get over that tree. Or isn't that the one on your front lawn?
Sometimes it is sad that things can not last longer that what they do. It is a good thing that you have pictures.
Post a Comment