Tonight I got off the phone with our Young Women's Pres. We were discussing girls camp. I realized then that that would be my goal date to reach a certain weight. And no the number will not be revealed.
I've already been hitting the gym again and sweating like crazy. It feels so good to release those happy endorphins. Along with that I have a plan to get back to running. Starting a little at time and gradually to get my endurance and speed back up. I can smell the Salt Lake 1/2 marathon in my near future again.
It's calling my name.."Keri...Keri you know you want to run me." Oh yes I do!!!
So July is my goal month and all I can say is bring it on.
So here's a question for you. What goals to do have for yourself? They can be small or big. Sometimes the goal is to just make it through the day. Other times it's big, like a 1/2 marathon. Whatever it may be, don't wait till the new year to set your goals. Do it now and you'll already be set for your New Years resolution.
4 comments:
Numbers are not important. It's how you feel. I admire you for making the decision to get back in shape. Girls camp and 1/2 marathon are good motivator's. Good luck to you.
I have a goal, but I haven't decided if I am sharing it yet or not.
You should share, it might inspire others.
My goal is to finish the goals I set last new years since I failed them so miserable this year.
Oh, and you go wit yo bad self!
Post a Comment