Monday, December 13, 2010

Xander's Christmas Program

It's the most wonderful time of the year. I agree.
I absolutely love being able to stay home with my children and for the opportunity being a stay at home mom gives me. Today was Xander's 2nd grade Christmas program. Dawson, Sawyer and I headed up to the school by 9:00 this morning to get front row seats. And in case you were wondering yes, we got them.
The best part, we were seated directly in front of Xander. Lucky huh.
As Xander's class came into the gym he waved and yelled, " Hi, mom, Hi, Dawson, Hi, Sawyer." He was so excited to see us all sitting there. I love the fact that my kids still think it's cool that mommy comes to everything.After it was over he ran over to me gave me a hug and a kiss and said, "I love you mom." Please, don't ever let this loving, innocent stage end.
 Here are a few pics of Xander's program.
I have some video. I'll see if they upload. Sometimes it doesn't work or it takes forever. Then Tyler fools around with it and they work. He's amazing like that.




Getting ready to start.

Merry Christmas!

Here he is singing his little heart out.

It was a very cute program. All the classes did great. And once again, it's specail things like this that make me so greatful to be a mom.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Good job, Xander! Wish we could have been there.

mom said...

Do treasure these moments. How sweet of Xan to let you know how he feels even with all his friends around.