You'll notice 2 of my children are still in their pj's. They refused to get dressed. So I let them go out and learn the hard way that it was cold.
I was inside taking care of Sawyer. He was being a cranky butt cause it was nap time. After I got him asleep I went out to check on the kids and I found an entire snowman family. Here is the kiddo's little family.
Xander and his snowman.
Dawson wasn't happy when I told him he needed to come in and get warmed up.
Notice he's one still in pj's. And see how small his hat is. He wouldn't put a different one on
Once there was a snowman, snowman, snowman.
Once there was a snowman.Tall, tall, tall.
It's a penguin/snowman
Dawson and his baby snowman.
Don't you love it's 'hair'.
Kenzie and her snowman.
She's the other one still in pj's.
My boys having fun in the snow.
After their fun, I finally got them to come in and warm up with some hot chocolate and marshmallows.
The next day it rained and the little family melted away. Don't worry, they'll be back again some day.
2 comments:
If I were to try to make a snowman with all the snow in our yard, I would be able to make one about one foot tall. After I scraped it off of all the grass. Your kids did a great job. I thought that the hair, and arms were a good use of what was around. The snow-penguin was great.
Fun times for all.
Post a Comment