Saturday, December 18, 2010

ABC and 123

Our little preschool kids made it through their alphabet before the Christmas break. On the last day of class I had the boys write their letters one by one capital and lower case. And they did it! I was so proud. It proved to me that we're doing a good job. As a matter of fact, a friend of mine who's daughter is in a paid preschool can't even write her name. And she sure as heck can't do the entire alphabet. I told her she could pay me the $65 bucks a month and I'd teach her kid. My friend said, "Keri, that wouuld be tempting."
I am so proud of these little boys and their great accomplishments. They are great students and super fun. One of the boys was so excited for the Christmas tree Little Debbie treat that he said I have the bestest treats ever. :) I was going to end our class early after our review and treats when Landon said to me, "Keri Keith, we have to do a craft. We always have crafts at your preschool." How cute is that. So in order to not disappoint I quickly pulled out some paper, crayons, glue, cotton balls and scissors and we crafted away. Landon was a happy boy.

I am thankful for opportunity I have to be able to teach these boys and help them in their early education. I hope we're just preparing them enough for kindergarten. I sure love it.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Cute!

Kate said...

Oh, and good job, Dawson!

Dad said...

Congratulations to both Keri Keith, Dawson and the others in the class. A job well done to all of you.

mom said...

Your and the other mom's efforts are paying off. Good work to all of you. Especially Dawson!