Thursday, December 30, 2010

Strummin' My Guitar

We decided to get a family gift this Christmas. We wouldn't have normally gotten this but, it was on sale 1/2 price and we had a gift card. So the deal was too good to pass up. Here is Mackenzie strummin' away on the Guitar Hero.



The kids love it.

They played all day until mommy said enough is enough.
Notice the concentration on her face.

3 comments:

mom said...

How fun for all of you. Are those new wrist thingy's? Did she get the new leo etc to go along with them like she wanted?
Enjoy the guitar!

Kate said...

Fun! We've had Dan's here for a while but we need to someone to teach us how to use it. lol

Dad said...

It looks like fun. I like the looks of that bearded, long haired guy in the back ground. I would grow my hair like that, but then it is always getting in my eyes; so I keep it short on top.