All Because Two People Fell In Love.
That's hilarious. If only the menfolk could...
Yeah, I can see that a baby growing in your tummy would be the same as a tumor, and that would cause pain. Therefore, if your tummy hurts you could be growing a baby there. The next time he goes do-do he'll give birth to it.
Dad, did you really just say my son goes do-do? He's not the family dog. Here, we go poo or poo-poo.lolJust so you know, that is all it took.
Glad I don't have a baby every time my tummy hurts.That kid is a riot!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's hilarious.
If only the menfolk could...
Yeah, I can see that a baby growing in your tummy would be the same as a tumor, and that would cause pain. Therefore, if your tummy hurts you could be growing a baby there. The next time he goes do-do he'll give birth to it.
Dad, did you really just say my son goes do-do? He's not the family dog.
Here, we go poo or poo-poo.
lol
Just so you know, that is all it took.
Glad I don't have a baby every time my tummy hurts.
That kid is a riot!
Post a Comment