All Because Two People Fell In Love.
Love the faces. What is Kenz holding?
Wait, you're coming to Idaho?
Kenz is holding up her book. That was on the way to Missy's in Feb.
They look a little scary to me. I am not sure that I would want to be on trip them. They look like they are being loud. My ears are hurting from the scene.
Aren't you glad it's not 30 hrs like we used to do? How did we ever survive that every summer?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love the faces. What is Kenz holding?
Wait, you're coming to Idaho?
Kenz is holding up her book. That was on the way to Missy's in Feb.
They look a little scary to me. I am not sure that I would want to be on trip them. They look like they are being loud. My ears are hurting from the scene.
Aren't you glad it's not 30 hrs like we used to do? How did we ever survive that every summer?
Post a Comment