Kenzie cracked me and herself up with this little joke. I laughed more because she was so entertained by it. So I thought I'd share it with you.
How do you wake 'Lady Gaga' up?
Poker face!
She thought it was so clever. I was more shocked she knew who Lady Gaga was and that she knew she sang 'Poker Face'.
Turns out that during warm-ups in gymnastic class that listen to music and she heard the song then. Plus she's heard it on the radio.
She is growing up way to fast.
5 comments:
She is the cutest. I love that girl!
:)
I just found out who Lady Gaga was but no clue as to what she sang. Now you are more aware of how kids get exposed to things you have no control over. I don't know whether she's and her song are something you as a parent would veto.
Dad just said he didn't see this post yet. Wonder if he'll know who you're talking about.
Mom, she is extreme. Some of her songs I have no prob. Kenz singing. Some she better not!!! But isn't that with almost every singer. And the outfits she wears can be used as a teaching tool of what is not modest! I don't think Kenz knows what she looks like though. I can shelter her for a little longer.
Mom's right. I have no idea. So the whole thing just went whoosh, over my head. sorry
Post a Comment