We have had a great week here in the Keith family. The week started off with beautiful weather. We all sported pink cheeks and noses. Now Xander already has a tanned face and Dawson has a nice tanned neck. I love the sunshine. It just puts me in a happy mood and things are good.
I worked in my flower beds earlier this week. I cleaned them out and cut the dead flowers out I missed last year before the snow hit. Squatting that long proved to be semi-painful. It was more the getting up that was painful. But, it was so nice to be outside.
Now onto more fun stuff,
Xander finally decided to have the training wheels taken off his bike. He rode his scooter so much last year we never got around to it. Then winter came. What more can I say! We took his training wheels off and I told him to wait for me to go in and go potty then I would come out and help him. Well, by the time I came out he was riding up and down the ally all by himself. No need to wait for mom.
Yesterday, Mackenzie had her first gymnastic competition of the season. She did awesome. She scored her first '9.1' on her vault. It was beautiful! She was so proud and beamed with pride. I almost even shed a tear. That result made all her sacrifice and our sacrifices worth it. Her all-around score was a 34.87. Her highest score yet. She even ranked top in her competition level. We are some very proud parents.
We have video of her events coming soon.
And that is just some of the fun stuff going on around at our house.
5 comments:
Go Xander! Go Kenz! Love you guys!
Everythings looking up now that there's some sunshine!
Congrats to the kiddos on their accomplishments!
Even here in 'the ohio' there has been some sunshine. I've been out on the motorcycle. Horray for your new bike rider. Way to go. I just can't understand it. Why is it hard for you to squat for long periods of time? Is it something to do with four weeks til delivery? Go figure. Oh, wait a minute, the figure is already gone.
I think dad said you're fat. Congrats to Kenz and Xan.
I made dad come read Dan's comment-he got a chuckle out of it.
Now the hope is that the sunshine lasts. Probably a good thing you got your flower beds cleaned so you can enjoy them when #4 gets here. Won't have to worry about them and can just enjoy.
Remember dad taking you guys to the HS parking to learn to ride? {schools gone and they're tearing up those parking lots, too.}
Good going Xander!
I'd love to be able to see Kenz compete. Tell Ty I'm waiting anxiously for the video. All her hard work is definitly paying off. She and you should be proud. Kenz for her accomplishment and you guys for all the hrs of trade to pay for the lessons. Congrats to Kenzie, too.
Post a Comment