Monday, March 22, 2010

Teach a child in the way they should go.

We came home from church yesterday and while I was getting lunch for the kids Dawson was singing to himself. I wasn't too surprised by this because he often sings random, half made-up songs. Alot of the time it's half a primary song mixed with random words like elephant or some other thing on his mind. Well, he caught my attention with this little ditty,
"Follow the Prophet, follow the prophet, follow the prophet, he knows the way. Now everyone, let's follow my mommy, follow my mommy, follow my mommy. She says what to do! And we're following the leader, following the leader, the leader, the leader, mom is my leader, the leader, the leader. She knows the way."
Guess I've raised him right!

3 comments:

Dad said...

Isn't 'following the leader' a song from 'Peter Pan'? It is great that he can put the tunes together in such a fashion. Way to go.

Kate said...

He needs to teach my kids.

Missy said...

funny stuff. Trinity too sings all the time, but she doesn't sing about how I am in charge. Maybe Dawson should teach her some new songs.