Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mackenzie's Competition

Here are the videos from Mackenzie's first Gymnastic meet on March 18th, 2010.


Mackenzie's Floor score: 8.85


Mackenzie's Vault score: 9.1


Kenz's Bars score: 8.6


Kenz's Beam score: 8.3

Her all-around was a 34.8

We're so proud of you Mackenzie!!!
Stay tuned for the results of her next meet: March 26th

6 comments:

Dan said...

I'm impressed! Good job, Kenz!

Dan said...

Also, I like Dawson, especially at the end of the third video! Woo Woo!

Kate said...

Go Kenz! We loved the videos.

Missy said...

Good job! Awesome.

Dad said...

Mackenzie, you did great. I am really impressed with all those things that you can do. I can tell that you work really hard, and that you try to make yourself better each time you practice or compete.

mom said...

Kenzie, you are really talented and your hard work is paying off. Congrats!
Ty, thanks for not making me wait too long for the videos.