Dawson had a blast at his end of the year primary party. When he got home he raved about the pizza he made and all the fun stuff he got to do. And then he showed me his gift bag he brought home. Once again I had to grab my camera and get a few pics of it before he could 'have' it.
This is the pizza he made
and the sugar cookie dessert pizza.
How stinkin' cute is this hat!
This is the gift bag he brought home.
It had a little cutting board and rolling pin. 2 chocolate mustaches on a stick.
Play dough, a sticky hair mustache the kids could actually wear. A couple cupcakes and a note written to them from Jen.
Papa Dawson modeling his 2 different stashes.
Cupcake close-up.
Thanks Jen for being such an amazing primary teacher. You are one in a milion. Not to mention that for the first time Dawson can actually tell me about the stuff he's learned in church. Keep up the good work and keep teaching the future leaders of the church. You're doing an amazing job.
3 comments:
What a talented lady! And a very lucky little boy.
I agree with Kate. Nothing like a teacher that goes above and beyond. Reminds me of Betty Stafford.
Thanks Keri, your sweet! I am do glad that he had fun, it was a blast! I am going to miss him on class on Sundays, good thing him and Mason are best buddies!
Post a Comment