Friday, January 27, 2012

Epic Fail

What do you get when you combine black ice and a garbage can?

An Epic Fail.

Tyler was dumping the little garbage can from inside the garage into the big garbage cans outside so he could take them to the curb. First he dumped the diaper pail one and then the recycling can.
On his way back into the garage with the recycling can his foot hit a patch of black ice. As his feet slid apart into what was soon to become very painful splits, he threw his arm up to try and catch the edge of the garage. Unfortunately, he had the smaller recycling garbage can in his had and it smacked into the edge of our siding. Resulting in the beautiful hole you see pictured.
He told me what happened and as I was trying to picture him doing the splits, slamming into the garage and putting the garbage can into the siding I burst into laughter. He however, did not find it quite as funny as I did. He only told me so I wouldn't see the hole and blame it on one of the kids.
Now you gotta admit it is funny!

2 comments:

mom said...

When you stop laughing, be glad he didn't break something other than the siding.

Kate said...

Ouch!