Saturday, January 7, 2012

Almost Forgot This One.

I knew I was forgetting to blog about something and as I was going through my pictures I found it. Now what is it? Wait for it..... Dawson Christmas concert. Ooops. Sorry Dawson dude. Here it is. Kindergarten 2011.
My little reindeer.

A couple of Dawson's friends.
Landon and Kaydee

Best- Buddy Mason and Halle in pink.

 It was a great little program. The kids sang several Christmas songs together. In between the group songs a few kids told jokes. Such as;
"Why does Santa have 3 gardens?
 Because he likes to HO, HO, HO.'
Each class also sang a class song. The first class sang, 'All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.' I could hear Dawson giggling when they sang because we tease him that that's what was going to get.
The kindergartners sang wonderfully and they put on a great show.

1 comment:

mom said...

Fun times for sure. That kid is quite the ham.