Monday, January 30, 2012

Activity Days

I was called to Activity Day Girls about a month ago. I love the fun sweet girls. Our girls are broken up into 3 groups by age. There are the 8 yr olds, 9 yr olds, and the 10/11 yr old girls. I have the 9 year olds. We meet only 2x a month for an hour. I feel like a slacker only having a 2x a month calling. But, with every calling they are important and I give my all to my callings.
We (leaders) decided to make the first activity of the month a combined activity. This way the girls can get to each other and have a chance to be with their friends of other ages. This activity will focus on passing of a Faith in God requirement. As for the second activity of the month, that is a class activity and we can plan anything we'd like. Fun, service, baking, games, anything goes. OK. almost anything. Gotta keep it safe and approved.
Our combined activity this month was making bead bracelets that introduced this year's theme of CTR. The girls loved them. As for my individual class activity we did glitter toes and church pictionary. It was a hit. What little or big girl doesn't like to get her toes done and add a little sparkle to their lives. I love it at least.
Here are a few pics of my girls sparkled pedicures.


1 comment:

mom said...

Fun activity. No wonder the girls loved it. Do you have Kenzie's age group?