I had to do this post now because due to the extremely warm temperatures and bright sunny days I almost forgot that it's not spring. In fact we haven't even had winter yet. The past couple days have been in the mid 50's. Today I walked to the school to pick up the kids from kindergarten and I only had a long sleeve tee-shirt on. We did get snow 1 day and that's about all.
So, from our one snowy day, here are the shots of the fun.
This is Xander's snow man.
Please note that the only snow around is currently on his snowman.
He was having so much fun.
Kenz came out to see the snow man.
Here is Dawson.
He's mad because He couldn't find enough snow to make his snowman.
2 comments:
Isn't it awesome, I don't miss the snow one little bit!
Unfortunately you know that won't be it so enjoy while you can.
Post a Comment