Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Celebrate Ohio.

I wanted to share our New Years celebration with you. With little ones it's hard to keep them up late and to attempt to make it till midnight was almost a joke. So, to make it convenient and to ensure that the kids get to celebrate we rang in the New Year, Ohio time.
Our kids celebrated the new year with grandma and grandpa Bruderer. At 10:00 our time; 12:00 midnight in Ohio we went outside and popped poppers, screamed "Happy New Year grandma and grandpa and did a few fireworks. The kids loved it.
We accomplished a celebration and getting Sawyer to bed earlier than later. By 11 Dawson asked if he could go to sleep. The kids were fading fast. Come to think of it, so was I. I fell asleep at one point but was awake enough to watch the 'ball' drop.
This pics are for you G&G B. It's the kids celebrating with you. Only 1800 miles apart.





Kenzie is armed and ready.
Her expression makes her look like a mad woman.
Daddy helping Sawyer pop his streamers out.

Xander has his sights set on something.





Cheesy Dawson.
I love it!

Gotta love the pj's and no socks with shoes.
Sawyer is watching the kid's poppers burst out streamers into the air.

Happy New Year!
From Utah to Ohio with love.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Poppers were a fun idea!

mom said...

Back at ya! Love it!