Thursday, December 8, 2011

You've Come a Long Way Baby.

I came across some pictures of Mackenzie's first unofficial competition. She competed in an inter squad meet for fun and I can't believe how big she's gotten.
Enjoy a flash back to her gymnastic roots.

Her first bar routine

Rockin' her beam routine.

Always one of her favorite- floor routine.

I see you Kenz.

Vault.

She looks like a little child.
So young and full of pure ambition.

This is out of order, but it's the State Meet at the end of her first lvl 4 season.

Beam routine at her first official meet as a lvl 4.

She makes me so proud.

Level 5 -first season.

I see Olympics in her future.

First meet of second season lvl 5.

Beautiful

Waiting her turn for the vault.
She looks like she's having a blast.

Kenzie and Taylor.
Together in gymnastics since 3 years old.

 I hope you've enjoyed my little trip through memory lane. I know it was fun for me to look back and see how much she's changed physically and athletically. Now we'll see what the future holds for my young gymnast and her best tumbling buddy.

2 comments:

Kate said...

She does look so young in those first photos!

mom said...

Wow, what a fun trip down memory lane. She's grown from a cute little girl to a confident, beautiful young woman. Makes this grma proud,too. Love you Miss Mackenzie!