Sunday, December 4, 2011

Shhhh. My Little Secret

I think I have come up with the perfect Christmas present for Tyler. Due to financial restrictions, we haven't exchanged 'real' presents in years. But, this year I know what I want to give him. We haven't said were exchanging gifts for each other but, I really want to give him something just for him and from the heart.
I have to keep it a secret for now because there could be a chance he'd actually read this and my surprise would be blown.
The timing is perfect because he's out of town this week for a business trip. So I could get the gift. Hide it somewhere he'd never find it. A good friend's house. Wink Wink.
And anticipate Christmas morning when he sees his gift.
I'm giddy with excitement.
Hehehehe. Now I just have to keep my mouth shut till Christmas.
Oh this is going to be hard.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Yay! That's great, it makes Christmas so much more fun when you're excited to give a gift!

mom said...

So I guess we have to wait till Christmas to find out too?