Thursday, December 22, 2011

Amazing Jen Hanna

My super good friend Jen is Dawson's primary teacher. For the end of the year she is having a class pizza party. Any one who knows the amazing Jen, knows she goes all out in everything she does.
Dawson received his invite to the party. Before, he could "have" it I snapped a few pics of it. And now you'll see why.

The Invite.

Open it up and it had all the details for the party.

Complete with his own sugar cookie pizza.
How stinkin' cute is that.

Now you know why I took pics of it before he could "have" it.

4 comments:

chris w said...

I am so grateful she's Jaren's teacher. She so amazing!

Missy said...

That was a really neat thing she did for the kids. No wonder D liked her if she was this creative in her teaching, too.

Missy said...

That was mom's comment above. I don't know why I keep coming up as Missy. Same thing happened on my comments on her blog. I thought I was signed in as me but I guess not.

becky said...

She is incredible isn't she.