Sometime I sit back and laugh my head off at the joy my children bring me. Their imaginations are limitless. Today I as I type this I am being entertained by 2 youngest boys chatting with each other.
What's so special about this. Well, Dawson and Sawyer are best of friends as I've mentioned before. But they have proven that nothing can separate their bond. They are talking trough the air vents to each other. Dawson is the basement and Sawyer is in the kitchen and they're calling each others names and laughing hysterically when they can hear the other's voice.
Once contact has been established and the laughter dies down, Dawson runs up the stairs and hugs Sawyer. Then he runs upstairs to my bedroom and calls to Sawyer through my bedroom vent. Sawyer giggling replies by calling,"Dawsi, Dawsi." It is truly entertaining, not to mention it will wear them out.
Oh, how I am so grateful for these littlest boys of mine. They're love and friendship for each other makes me so thankful that the 4 1/2 year gap in ages means nothing to brothers. Sawyer was definitely suppose to come to our family and never for a minute was he an oops. Heavenly Father had a plan and He knew that Dawson needed his best-friend in our family.
2 comments:
Wonder if Dawson understands what Sawyer is saying? Brotherspeak?
So sweet!
Post a Comment