While driving to Ty's mom's house tonight the kids started calling each other names. Xander called Kenz sassy and she thought it was horrible. I told her she was pretty sassy. Then names turned from innocent to potty mouth. But, through it all a little voice speaks up and says, "Mom your sexy."
To whom do we owe this comment? None other but Dawson himself. I started laughing and asked him do you even know what sexy means?
He then proceeds to define sexy as this:
"Sexy is when a guy thinks a girl is hot and then he takes his shirt off and kisses her."
Ty and I look at each other in complete bewilderment and I ask him, 'how do you know this?'
He giggles and says, "I learned it in Idaho."
So here is the real question.
What did my children learn at Aunt Missy's?
5 comments:
What!? Were they watching something?
Good question. I thought all you guys did was eat and play games.
Um, I taught him nothing. Probably something he saw on t.v. We only watch Disney in my house when I am in charge, so what did you let him see? He was sleeping right in the next room you know.
According to Calin, Xander called Kenzie sexy and some kind of conversation followed. But I'm sure that's only a half truth, Calin would never admit to any part he had in it!
All I know is that I had nothing to do with it!
Post a Comment