OK. so just a few random thoughts before tomorrow comes and this little guy arrives.
As most people know, I'm not a stressed person at all. And this whole pregnancy hasn't changed that. This has been the easiest pregnancy I've had yet and I have no complaints. Morning sickness was completely non-existent. I never slowed down really. I worked out until I was 8 1/2 months pregnant. Actually I was still walking a mile at 9 months prego. Hopefully that will help me loose this baby weight fast.
But, now as I think about what tomorrow brings I'm a little nervous. I can't believe we're going to have a new baby in our family. Oh my goodness. We are really starting over. No more sleeping 8-10 hrs. Now our nights will be filled with diaper changes, feedings, and crying. Notice I said 'our' nights. Tyler is a very hands on dad. He helps out so much. He has always bathed our babies from day one. And he has no problem changing a diaper. Which is good because he has no choice. :)
This is definitely an exciting time. I can't wait to meet this little man and see what he looks like and give him loves. Ohhh the anticipation.
I'll keep you all posted!
5 comments:
Ty will have his laptop at the hospital? I'm expecting pics ASAP! Good luck, sis. We'll keep you in our prayers. Love ya!
I agree with Kate. Ty will not be on my good list if he doesn't send this gma pics right away. Wish I could be there to help w the kids. You'll be in our prayers, too, as always.
I'm so excited!!! :)
yeah for this baby! I second Kate and mom. Pictures! Dan can help too, he did Ivan's for me!
Good luck, You will be done before you know it. *&^%($#@ to you and your quick labors
I am getting excited too. Looking forward to seening the little guy. Let us know everything as soon as you doe. Love ya,
Post a Comment