He's beautiful and looks so content. If I hadn't heard him screaming on the phone last nite i woudn't think he was capable of it looking at those pic's. Hope your first nite home was good-bili bed and all. How'd that go? He's definitely not all Keith as Kenz and Xan were. Time will tell.
Saw your blog address via facebook... CONGRATS! He is so adorable! Can't wait to see him at church or around the alley sometime :) Let us know if there is anything you may need.
I really like the pictures of him with his eyes open. He poses for pictures very well. Of course he is cute when he is asleep. Almost all kids are cute when they are asleep. And Dan, I figured he was just yawning.
9 comments:
He's beautiful and looks so content. If I hadn't heard him screaming on the phone last nite i woudn't think he was capable of it looking at those pic's. Hope your first nite home was good-bili bed and all. How'd that go?
He's definitely not all Keith as Kenz and Xan were. Time will tell.
He's even cuter without the goop! I love him!
Oh I just want to cuddle that little cutie patootie! Man, he is very handsome! Good job Keri! Love the face/cheeks.
Saw your blog address via facebook... CONGRATS! He is so adorable! Can't wait to see him at church or around the alley sometime :) Let us know if there is anything you may need.
I might add, mom, that in the second picture he is yawning, not screaming!
I really like the pictures of him with his eyes open. He poses for pictures very well. Of course he is cute when he is asleep. Almost all kids are cute when they are asleep. And Dan, I figured he was just yawning.
My goodness, I sure think he's cute.
WOOT WHAT A CUTIE!!!!
You have the most beautiful baby boy! He is so soft looking. I can't wait till I get to hold him at church in our "hallway nursery"
Post a Comment