Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter

Easter was very laid back this year. We all enjoyed sleeping in. I got to sleep till 10. That made for a very happy mommy. However, when I opened the blinds I was shocked to see the ground covered in snow.



While the snow melted, we decorated Easter eggs. The kids had a blast. So did daddy!



Here are some pics of the kids coloring their eggs.






We had a very thoughtful Easter bunny that waited till after the snow melted to hide the Easter eggs.
What a very considerate Bunny!
The kids ran outside to find as many eggs as they could. I think they did pretty well.

Here are pics of the kids finding all their yummy, candy filled eggs.



Easter 2010




5 comments:

Dan said...

Fun times!

chris w said...

You must be really good for the easter bunny to be so nice to you. :)

Love those sweet happy faces.

Dad said...

It sure looks like you guys were having fun. I am glad the Easter bunny found its way to your house. I can understand why he waited until the snow melted to place the eggs outside.

http://reporterplaza.blogspot.com/ said...

This is such a cute blog:) I have my blog about teen culture (like a teen magazine)

mom said...

So do the kids like hard boiled eggs? Egg salad anyone? My guess is Ty has on a hat cause he hadn't showered and he still had bed[couch]head.