Some kids run, some walk, some complain the whole way, some are just super duper annoyingly slow, and some huff and puff and complain the whole way. It's only 1/2 mile walk. It's the longest 1/2 mile of my life.
Some days I think it would be easier to just drive and get them, but then I'm out the sunshine and the walk with Tara. Plus, it's no better with the car. The kids fight over who sits next to Sawyer. It got so bad one day with a few of the kids arguing over the seat by Sawyer, I grounded them for a week from sitting next to him. And 'No' Dawson was not one of the kids. Mean, huh. I am just sick of it. I have to give assigned seating in the van to avoid fighting. RIDICULOUS!
OK. enough venting.
Here's a picture of Dawson after our ever so long walk home.
(sorry for the glare on the pics. There was a smudge on the camera.)
I asked him if he was so worn out he just crashed there.
He said, "no I'm cooling off under the fan."
Smart little cookie.
Monkey see, monkey do.
Cooling off quickly turned into a wrestling match.
From this pic, you can tell who initiated it.
Brotherly love.
1 comment:
A think a little bro must miss his big bro while he is at school.
What's the matter mom? Aren't you entertaining him enough?
Post a Comment