I can't believe my little dude is 2 already. Sawyer is the sweetest, most lovable little man ever. He makes me happy every day. One look at him and I instantly smile.
We kept Sawyer's birthday low key this year. With Tyler traveling and being gone for a couple weeks and possibly leaving again during Sawyer's birthday I vetoed a big birthday party. In fact, I decided against 3 different parties this year. Kenz and Xander get a combined party with a couple friends each.
Here's some pics of Sawyer's simple family party.
Sawyer Loves Mickey Mouse.
His favorite show is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
I decided it keep it simple and give him his favorite character.
He's trying to reach the frosting.
He had a graham cracker he wanted to put icing on.
He's a smart boy.
He knows what's up. And what's good to eat.
The little stink kept blowing out the candle as soon as Tyler got it lit.
Yummy cupcake time.
That's one happy boy with his new toys.
He got a Mickey Mouse.
And yet another tractor. This little boy is obsessed with tractors.
He also got a new sand box.
Grandma and Grandpa Bruderer got him the slide he's zooming his tractor on and sand for his sand box.
Thanks G&G B.
It still amazes me that he's 2 already. It seems like just yesterday I held this tiny, new, little bundle in arms. Sawyer has brought so much joy into our family since his arrival 2 years ago.
Thank you little duders for choosing us as your family.
We Love You.
3 comments:
Yay! Happy Birthday little man!
He's watching Tyler so intently as he lights those candles. Guess he was contemplating how quick he could blow it out before dad lit another one.
Loves MM huh? I seem to remember his mom's MM collection.
He's watching Tyler so intently as he lights those candles. Guess he was contemplating how quick he could blow it out before dad lit another one.
Loves MM huh? I seem to remember his mom's MM collection.
Post a Comment