I love to add all the pictures for a few reasons; this is my journal to my children and I want to include as much as possible. And with 4 children I have to make sure they all get equal 'face time'. Hence the long posts.
Here's Easter part 1.
I am starting to think the Easter bunny is one smart chick. He didn't hide eggs at our house until after church and after lunch. We got up and celebrated the true gift of the holiday. Jesus Christ and His resurrection.
Then we were able to come home from church and get 'real' food in the kids tummies before they packed it full of sugary treats.
We also snuck in some picture taking time before Mr. Big Stuff Bunny visited our house. BONUS!
Enjoy the pics.
(On a side note can I just add that I love having pics to add to my blog)
My boys socking up some sun before church started.
Nothing says "I love you" like teaching your little brother
how to shoot a rubber band gun.
This was Tyler's reaction when I told him we could go to church as soon as he was ready.
He said, "Oh as soon as I'm ready."
Doesn't it look like I was waiting on him.
My kids before church.
Why oh why do these pictures always happen
when I want a serious one.
We wouldn't be us if it didn't happen this way.
2 comments:
I sure appreciate all the pic's. Obviously I don't see those kids enough.
I think the Easter bunny was one smart bunny not chick. Good thinking for sure.
I love that picture of Tyler! He's pulling such a great face!
Post a Comment