Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easter Craft.

My friend Jen and I decided that since for some reason our ward doesn't do super Saturdays we would have our own craft night. We invited some friends over to craft the night away with us. It was a last minute night and we just told everyone to bring what ever craft they had to finish or start. There were only 4 of us. but, it was a blast.
To any one reading this and feeling left out, please don't. You are more than welcome to join us in April for our next craft night. Leave me a message so I can let you you know when and where. The more the merrier.
Jen and I both worked on Easter crafts. One girl brought a Halloween craft she needed to finish and another girl brought her baby for us all to give loves to.
I have a spring craft to do on our next night. I can't wait to get it done and out on display.
Here's my Easter craft.


The other bunnies are suppose to have ribbons on their ears too but, I was struggling with the bows and gave up.

Actually, I think I said,
"screw it, good enough."
Yeah, that's about right.
I also changed my paper in my menu board.
Too cute huh!

2 comments:

Kate said...

What a fun idea!

mom said...

Too cute is right!