Friday, March 23, 2012

One Year Older.

And Wiser Too. Happy Birthday to ME.
OK.  a post about my self? Not really, it's more a tribute to those who love me.
We went to Idaho for my birthday this year. I told Ty all I wanted to do was go see my family and hang out with them in Idaho. So that's what we did. And I loved every minute of our time together. Thanks to all my siblings, siblings in laws, and nieces and nephews for a great time.
When we got home life resumed to normal and our week progressed. Ty was going to make me a cake but, I assured him I had plenty of beautifully decorated and very yummy cupcakes (thanks Missy and Trinity) in Idaho. Plus Kate made a very delicious home made chocolate cake. (Mom's recipe) I was already treated to sweets so he didn't need bother.
As it turns out, that didn't quite cut it for the kids. I guess I needed to have a celebration here at home too. So Ty picked out a chocolate mousse cake and the kids sang. I blew out candles and opened my gift.
I've been needing new pots and pans for awhile now and that's just what I got. Yippee for me.
Here are a few pics of my adorable family that I love to pieces.

My cake.

Sawyer patiently waiting for his cake.

The other 2 boys not so patiently waiting.

Tyler asked Sawyer if he ate his cake and if it was 'ymmy'.
This was his response.



I know I have so many pictures of Sawyer.
But I honestly could not pass this one up.

He's looking at his daddy with that dang cute little face.

How are we ever going to say 'no' to him.
Have I ever mentioned that I have the best Nieces and Nephews and children ever!
They all made me birthday pictures with little notes of love on them.
These are truly masterpieces. I had to share their art work with all of you.





Aren't they all amazing!
Thanks every one for the great birthday.

2 comments:

mom said...

So when did you get so old? Guess along with me, right?
It's good you went to ID and spent time with everyone. The cards are nice. Talented kids I'd say.
Boy does that cake look good. Wonder if you can get something like that around here?

Genevre said...

Keri I love that you posted about your birthday!! And I love that you went and did something with your family. Happy Birthday!