Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter and Birthday's.

We had a combined family Easter dinner and birthday party for all the April birthdays. The April birthdays consist of 3 of my kids Mackenzie, Xander, and Sawyer. Nate and Steph's little Christian. Todd and Renee's Brooklyn, Grandma Jill and Grandpa Dave.
Once again we gathered together at Todd and Renee's house for our celebration. Steph made a turkey and potatoes. We also had corn, rolls, salad, chips, and of course cupcakes. I volunteered to do the cupcakes because I wanted to do something different and I figured it's only fair cause every one else was bringing other stuff.
Here's pics of our fun:

I decided I wanted to do a spring/ Easter theme cupcakes.
I thought how fun to make chocolate molds of bugs and flowers.
It started off fun as I tried to do different colors in the molds.
Then as the time ticked away I realized it was quickly running out. So I nixed multi-color in a mold and quickly made the rest.





Kenzie decided she was going to be my helper.

She melted chocolates.
Added color.
Remelted chocolate.
Poured chocolate.
Picked colors for the frosting.
And tasted frosting.


My April birthday kiddos.

My handsome oldest and youngest of my Keith men.
Guess which one is which. HAHAHA.

1 comment:

mom said...

How cute are those! Wasn't it fun having a daughter old enough to help out? She's got the right idea for the frosting.