These are the ones I made for Dawson to pass out to the preschool kids.
It's a simple glow stick with hearts taped to it as the point and the feathers.
It doesn't get much easier than this.
Valentine You Make My Heart 'Glow'
And for my 'rockin' YW. I made them I-PODS.
I took a box of conversation hearts, taped string to it and then wrapped the box with pink construction paper.
Then I took 2 Peanut Butter cups taped string to the ends of them and covered them with tin foil. These were the head phones.
To top it off, I printed off the face plate look of an I-POD and glued them to the front of the box.
The play list on the screen has a Valentine Play list.
The girls loved them!

2 comments:
Very crafty. On the plus side of only store bought goodies. I'm sure there are houses you wouldn't want your kids eating anything that came out of them. I realized that back in my school nursing days. Some of the houses were filthy and the thought of touching anything from them was not appealing let alone eating something. Sad part is those are few so the kids are deprived of neat homemade things.
What super fun ideas!
Post a Comment