Ty and his buddies from junior high got together and did just that. They left their families behind and set out for some manly bonding time.
I think it's pretty cool that after all these years and how many kids later these guys are still friends. They're all involved in each others lives and inner act constantly. When I say that, I really mean it. 3 of them work together at 'Symnatec'. And Kevin isn't far behind, cause his twin Joel works with Ty and Joe. How's that for interaction. They just can't escape each other.
Here are some pics Ty took while they were all on their adventure.
My man hiking up 'Angel's Landing' in Zion National Park.
Notice the drop off on the side without the chain.
I would be holding on for dear life.
He was on top of the mountain when he called home.
How's that for cell service!
Joe Haughey and Kevin Smith.
Joe didn't make it much further past this point. It was a little too nerve racking for him.
The Boys.
L-R. Kevin Smith, Joel Smith and Joe Haughey
`
How much do we like Joe?
Dawson got his middle name after this guy.
One minute they were hiking in sand.
The next it was snow.
Tyler said they had a blast. And I might add that I am the best wife ever to let him go and leave me a widow for a week. If you ask me, I 'd let him do again. He needs some good male bonding time.
After each hike, they would eat dinner, soak in the hot tub, call home to say good-night to their families and then watch a movie. How is that for relaxation!
2 comments:
Fun for him! We need a momcation! Or would that be sistercation? Or maybe all us sisters just need to go see mom. Hmmm....
Sounds good to me. I'm waiting.
Looks like the boys had fun and you and the kids survived so what more can you ask.
Post a Comment