Friday, February 11, 2011

Can't You See It?

I forgot to add this little funny to Dawson's Kindergarten check-up story. So, here it is.
While the guy was giving Dawson his eye exam he asked Dawson if he could see the different shapes from a certain distance. OK. I know you're all familiar with what I'm talking about. So they guy points to a shape and says, "Can you tell me what shape this is?" Dawson responds, "Can't you see that's a heart. You're right by it." The whole office got a huge laugh out of that one. The laughter only encouraged Dawson.
After everyone regained their composer the eye exam continued. On the next shape to be identified, once again he asked, "Can you tell me what this shape is?" I really think the poor guy thought that this question was safe to ask because it was a simple square. But, nothing is simple with Dawson! He replies, "Do you think it's a square or a rectangle? How about you tell me." Once again laughter erupted and everyone agreed that Dawson had 20/20 vision and the best one-liners of any 5 year old.
I think this will be one kindergarten check-up they soon won't forget.

1 comment:

mom said...

That kid is such a trip. Good luck to his kndtn teacher.