Friday, May 25, 2012

Teacher gifts

This year I feel like Heaven has smiled down on my children and they were placed with the best possible teachers for them. I as a parent appreciate all the hard work and dedication these teachers show to their students. I have helped in each class in different ways and I am very impressed these amazing women. My only wish is that they could all move onto the grade level with my kids and continue being their teachers.
To thank them for all their hard work I made them each a little school themed craft and filled a gift bag up with things for their classes next year and a few things for them. I filled the bags with items like, Kleenex, hand sanitizer, dry erase markers, crayons, pencils, pens, and treats for them.
Mrs. Labaron, Dawson's teacher loves Kit Kats, Twix, and Chocolate Chex Mix. So she got that in her bag along with a bar of her favorite Scentsy scent.
Miss Thorstrom, Xander's teacher loves chocolate and peanut butter. She got a bag of Peanut butter cups, peanut butter m&m's, and Hershey Bars. Plus her favorite Scentsy scent.
Mrs. Varner, Kenzie's teacher's bag contained her favorite Scentsy scent, and healthy pop corn. She claims she's on a diet. So I honored her dedication and decided not to give her any temptations. Unless you count the Kit Kats and chocolate bar I put in the bag too.
I made these personalized pencil crafts for them to display in their classrooms. 
The most fun part was making the sparkly erasers. 
Aren't they too cute!




1 comment:

mom said...

Once again I marvel at your creativity and know from whom you didn't get it.
Bet they loved them.