This particular hat is being modeled by the adorable and trend setting Sawyer.
While given a special box of Easter animal crackers the idea was born.
Dump the crackers and instantly the reward is a very bright and colorful head piece.
Now, once the head dress is place continue eating chicken nuggets and crackers.
Enjoy your new box hat while watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
I bet you wish your box hat a picture of a soft, cuddly lamb.
The side flaps create an aerodynamic flow.
OK. let's be honest it may not be the next huge trend to hit the fashion world, but it sure was a hit here. However, in the future if you should see models strutting down the cat walk sporting the new box hat, you'll know where it got it start.
2 comments:
I think the side flaps are perfect ear warmers for those cold UT winter days.
Maybe I should just send him another box for his Bday.
The boy is growing up too fast. He's sure a cutie.
He's a silly one!
Post a Comment