Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Home Work Time

One day after school, Xander was at the kitchen table doing his homework. Dawson decided he wanted to work on his too. Dawson doesn't usually do daily homework because he is given a packet to finish over the course of a month. Not to be left out, Sawyer decided he needed to join the boys and do his work.



Dawson had to draw a picture of something he did over the Christmas break.


He decided to color a picture of his
ginger bread house.
Xander is working on spelling.
Take a look at Sawyer's expression.
I think it's his concentration look.

Dawson, hard at work.    Xander being a cheeser.

My silly little guy.
His shirt says,
"I'm the smart one."

5 comments:

mom said...

Gotta ask. Why is the chair on the table? Maybe Sawyer will like homework. With a monthly packet does Xander try to procrastinate like others and let it go till the end of the month?
Need some binky free shots to really appreciate his grin.

Missy said...

I like how they are all in orange. I am sure it was coincidence and unplanned, but still cute.

Keri said...

Mom, the chairs are on the table because Sawyer pushes them to the counter, climbs up into the sink and plays in the water. Or he climbs up and plays with the knives. It's a safety precaution. Also, Xan has a weekly homework packet. And yes he tries to procrastinate.

Kate said...

I didn't even notice the chair until mom pointed it out. Funny.

mom said...

Water and knives, huh. Hopefully by the time he's big enough to take the chairs down he'll be out of that phase.
Sorry that the procrastination runs in the family.