I about gave one the YW. advisers a heart attack when I suggested a bra. It wasn't the bra that gave her a heart attack it was my comment following it. I said, "No one will see it. You'll be casual on top and a party underneath." The girls thought it was hilarious. We even joked about wearing our Tye dyed bras on the outside of shirts at camp. Can you just picture it now. 25 girls wearing wild bras on the outside. I love it!
I chose to make shirts for all kiddos. I did 2 onsies for Sawyer. He has a long sleeve one and a short sleeve one.
It was so much fun that the girls wanted to do it again. That's what I call a successful activity.
Here's Dawson wearing his shirt.
Isn't he so cute.
He told me he wanted to make a scary face. This is what it turned into.
His mouth is opened so wide you can see his dangly throat thing.
2 comments:
Dangly throat thing? I thought the technical term was hangy-ball thing. Or uvula. Whatever.
Do you think even tye dyed bra's on the outside would be accepted at Girl's Camp? Kinda doubt it but it would be fun. Loved your comment about the party tho. You'll never change. That's why the girls love you.
Post a Comment