I know this will come to no shock to you when I say; Dawson is a very creative child. You've all read the crazy things that come out of his mouth. Well, it turns out he's just as creative when it comes to his food. He wanted to make his own breakfast. I obliged and gave him a free day to make what he wanted. he decided he wanted graham crackers. It could be worse, right. I was informed not to come in the kitchen because he was busy making himself food. Again I obeyed and let him have at it.
As time went on I did however venture in. And this is what I discovered was for breakfast.
This was his reaction when I found him.
He's saying, "no mom you don't come in here."
And what is it he's doing?
He's cooking his breakfast on the heater.
How is that for a breakfast.
He thought for sure he was in trouble.
But, I did say he could have graham crackers for breakfast.
He was pretty proud of himself for making this beautiful, yummy creation.
4 comments:
That first picture is slightly freaky with the way his arms and legs are.
Um, update on your littlest...
Oh funny. Is that melted chocolate chips with green sugar?
I want to know the same thing Kate asked. I blew it up but couldn't tell for sure.
It's frosting with green sugar on it.
Post a Comment