Sawyer was sporting the cutest little old man hair style. He had these cute flaps of hair that looked like wings coming out over his ears. Then the little wings led to the back that was beginning to turn into a baby mullet. Definitely time to trim it down.
Our good friend Sabrina hooked my little man up with a nice trim. He is so handsome. He must take after his daddy who also decided it was time for a new do.
Yes, everyone you did in fact read that correctly. Tyler took the plunge and cut his hair. He woke up one morning and decided it was time. I promise you I had nothing to do with his decision. I happen to be in the shower when he made the appointment. He came in and said, "I have an appointment with Sabrina today at 12:30." I was shocked. He was ready and committed for a change.
I will admit I wasn't sad; but at the same time, I loved his pony tail. And yes, I did take pics. Enjoy!
He did so good while Sabrina trimmed his hair.
Tyler entertained him while I held him.
So handsome!
Here is the before shot.
You've got to admit that is some long hair.
I had to add this picture.
I told him he looked like a trailer park old lady with spikes on top and a mullet in back.
All that hair looks like a dead animal laying on the floor.
Now that is one handsome man!
Here are my 2 handsome clean cut men.
3 comments:
They look great! If Tyler is anything like me when I chop my hair off, he forgot he didn't need a huge blob of shampoo during that first post-cut shower.
Looking good! Tyler actually looks much younger with the short cut. What did the kids say?
WOW! That is quite the difference! Can't believe how much hair that was, you could put that on sawyer and make him a girl :)
Post a Comment