Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sweet Scentsy

Every time I receive a Scensty package, it's like Christmas all over. I especially love it when they transition into a new season. With a new season brings new catalogs and new scents. It's been a tradition that as soon as the season delivery arrives I call up a few friends and we have a 'sniffing' party. It's so fun to discover our new favorite scents and to laugh our heads off when we discover one that makes our noses itch.
My kids love the deliveries too. It has the same impact on them as it does me. They love pulling all the packing paper out and seeing the stack of new scents and boxes with new treasures waiting to be opened.
This past delivery was extra special to me. It turn out the mail man also brought me the cutest little man ever.

Guess they smelled so good you could eat them.

 Sawyer crawled into the box and played with all the new scents. Every time we took him out; because he couldn't get out on his own. He would crawl right back in and start playing with everything all over again.
I've also realized that I don't need to buy those fancy stacking blocks. Turns out Sawyer can stack the Scentsy smell testers just fine. Plus he's discovered how well they roll.

2 comments:

mom said...

Guess you know what to get him for his bday. Just go see what you can find behind Wal-Mart

Kate said...

I want to smell them!