Was it fate, planned, or a random coincidence?
What am I referring to, you might be asking.
I just realized that all my kids names have an 'A' as the second letter. I never realized it because the 'a' sound is different in every name. Also, going with Kenzie as Mackenzie's nick name they all have 6 letters. And it happens that all their names have a random 'not so popular' letter of the alphabet.
Z, X, W,Y. We also used every letter of the alphabet in their names except 6.
In case you were wondering, yes I was very bored today.
Cheesy I know, but I love it.
Mackenzie Marie
Xander Vee
Dawson Joseph
Sawyer Kenneth
3 comments:
dAvid, kAthleen, dAniel.
What 6 didn't you use, and can you turn them into a name for your next child?
B,F,G,L,Q,U. That would be a messed up name. He'll be knowm as Quglfb
Post a Comment